Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Inspiration with Prickley Pear


It's Monday and time for some new inspiration from Prickley Pear.    I felt a bit off with my card last week, but this week I managed to stick with my style and I love my simple card.  It really shows off the gorgeous wheat image and that beautiful sentiment.   I added a bit of splatter with Heidi Swapp color shine and some simple enamel dots for embellishment.

Stamps:  EE0069 Thankful for YouFF0104 Wheat Stalks
Colors:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss

Be sure to check out the Prickley Pear blog for lots more inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the simplicity of this and the perfectly place spatters and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, this is stunning!!! Such a gorgeous way to showcase the wheat image. I love your pretty patterned paper layer. The splatters and enamel dots. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved last week's card, but I love this week's too. CAS PERFECTION! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful...love plain and simple...though I am a SU! Demo, loving that wheat.....gorgeous...I love plain and simple or CAS and you totally nailed this! Where is a pic of Laila? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card. The splatters are perfect and complement the striped paper beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)