Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Some news...


Sorry for the second post today, but I wanted to share a bit of news with you!   I decided I needed a new challenge in my life, so I decided to apply for a design team position.  I got word last week that that I had been picked for the team and can finally annouce it today.  :)    Starting later this month, you'll see Monday posts from me using Prickley Pear stamps and dies.  I'm very honored to have the opportunity to stretch my creativity and work with some new products.  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new gig! I can't wait to see what you come up with and I'm sure I'll be adding to my stamping wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I sure hope this doesn't mean you are going to stop using SU all together now. Even if it does, I will still be checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Rita! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)