Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sunshine and Flamingos


This was my first Hope You Can Cling To card for this year.  It is for Lori's challenge, Hope Shines Bright, and I love the sentiment.   The stamps are from Papertrey Ink and I love all the sentiments in this set.  Here's the link to all the challenges.


The first HYCCT challenge was to use a technique that seriously scares me, Paper Tole.  lol  Leave it to Lydia to do that, right?   I finally got a card made though.  I hope I did it correctly as I felt a bit clueless!  

Can you see the dimension?  It makes for a super fun look if you have the patience to try it.  :)   The flamingos are from Newton's Nook, the sun from SU Kinda Eclectic, and the sentiment from Mama Elephant Up & Away.   


We had a bit of a battle for control of the guacamole the other day.  A certain little toddler LOVES it and wanted to steal the bowl!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)