Monday, October 6, 2014

Winnie & Walter WCMD Challenge


Just sharing another project I made on Saturday.  This was a Winnie & Walter inspiration challenge and I used the colors for my card.  The colors are much closer in real life but look like bright pink and purple in my picture.  The weather is all weird today, so maybe that's why?   The balloons make it work for Rebecca's HYCCT challenge to use something that floats on your card.  Remember, you can see all the challenges here.  Even if you only have time to do a few, it is a fantastic feeling to make them up and mail them off to the hospital.  

WCMDblogbanner2014

I have several cards made up to post, so I'll probably share a couple of my HYCCT cards tomorrow.  Stay tuned!  

Stamps:   Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and the Happy, Mama Elephant Up & Away

She was "shopping" the Sunday paper and seemed to get stuck on the new iPhone.  Poor dear.   She's going to be a bit disappointed that she'll have to pay for that in order to have one.   ;)   


3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! Love how you used the colors of the Pinspiration! And your little one is adorable!! Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! With that guy coming out of the sky, it must be a "happy day"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuuute! You're making me wish I had more time to play along with all these challenges. Stupid day job.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)