Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FMS156: Sewing Love


Wednesday!   Woo hoo!  It's been a VERY VERY VERY long week here, so I'm happy to see mid-week.   That also means it is time for Freshly Made Skeches!  Narelle is our hostess this week and I can only hope I used enough layers to do her and her sketch justice.  :)   She is so amazing at layering and fussy cutting so be sure to jump over and see what she created.

Love this one don't you?!  I recently got this cute set from Paper Smooches to make cards for my mom.  She's so into sewing, so I thought she'd like the images.  I hope to find my stamps tomorrow and send this one out to her.  She's had a rough week and I know a little encouragement would help.  She's been under the weather and dealing with a death in the family (and company) on top of that.   


We've had a rough week, but she's still darn cute.  ;)  

12 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous and I am sure it will brighten mom's day. Hope your week gets better and better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew sew cute......card and kid! This is really a sweet image and sentiment......love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - your mom will love it! Very sweet pic of your angel....in spite of her recent behavour! Would like to say that I really miss your Stampin Up! card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rita! Love that little sewing machine! Great job with the colouring! Love that pink! Laila is so cute and those smiles would definitely cheer me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I loved that dsp! And oh, how I love this cute card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew cute! There are too many puns for this one! I hope your week is looking up. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger must be up to something once again... Didn't get any updates from your posts lately! :(
    Love your card this week Rita!
    And wow...Laila is such a cute and lovely little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, fun card! I love the sewing machine and I love seeing all the different products you're using now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have totally nailed those layers Rita - I'm proud you're coming over to my side ;) Love sew much about this card and I love all that paper piercing. I need to teach myself to do that as it adds so much to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card,Rita!! The colors are amazing and so fun! Love the sewing machine!! She will adore this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card, Rita! This will be so appreciated by your mom, I'm sure. Hugs and hoping the weekend has brought a little calm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image! The paper is great and the button and bow is the perfect touch for a sewing card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)