Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stampin' Up! Wonderfall


It's Freshly Made Sketches Day! :)   Our sketch this week comes from one of the sweetest ladies, Amy.   She is super talented too, so be sure you check out her blog if you aren't already stalking following her. For my card I went back to Fall again because I seem to love it for our sketches lately.   I also love this paper and this stamp set.

Laila and I did a bit more decorating for Halloween in the house yesterday and in one of our bags I found this Halloween bucket that I had bought on clearance last year.  She LOVES it and carried it around all evening.  It was too cute.   She seems to be a big Hello Kitty fan these days! 


14 comments:

  1. Love that plaid for fall! Sweet card! And HeLlo Kitty never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors - love plaids!!! And of course the leaves...still too hot here in CA but hoping that the real Fall (and no more Indian Summer) will be here very soon! Love the pic of Laila and her new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, woodgrain on top of woodgrain. That looks nice! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love this combination of dsp and colors. This is a beautiful Fall card, Rita! I love that Hello, Kitty is still popular after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Rita! So perfect for fall! That DSP is some of my favourite! I'm hoarding some of that fabulous stuff!!! Laila is so sweet with her basket! Can't wait to see her dressed up for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card,Rita!! I love all the woodgrain and the pretty plaid paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors look so good together and I love the woodgrain and plaid together. Gorgeous autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Autumn Card! The plaid paper is charming with your single leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this card and your pretty fall work! And such a cute little bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colors on a fall card. Love the brighter greens and the blues. The various woodgrains keeps it so rustic and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Rita! I love the warmth of those colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card appeals to all my senses! I love the colors, textures and patterns. Totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is getting so big! I STILL love Hello Kitty after all these years. :) I have always been a fan of preppy plaid too--and this one works sooooo well with the woodgrains! GREAT card with this sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it so much! good choice of papers and colors ! bravo !!!
    sableturquoise

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)