Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stampin' Up! Good Greetings


I'm having a few friends over on Saturday, so I've been designing a few cards for us to make.   As I was looking around Pinterest, I realized that I pin a lot, but never really look back at them.  I decided to do a "spin on pins" class this time and this is the first card.  It was inspired by a lovely card by the amazing Mary Fish.   I think this layout is a great way to use up packs of coordinating papers and some of the scraps I'm sure we all have.   I am going to work up a few other versions for Christmas and birthday I think!

When toddlers pick out their own clothes and accessories...  lol  

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of Laila -- who doesn't love a good animal print bow! She looks darling.

    Congrats on the Prickly Pear Design Team -- I just took a look at their stamps and I believe I will have to invest in some -- cute line! Thanks for the intro to another great stamp company!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)