Friday, March 6, 2015

Bears for Mojo Monday


Do you ever see a stamp set that just grabs you?   This set from Mama Elephant did that for me.  The images are so sweet and the sentiments even make my eyes water.  ;)   This was my first attempt at coloring the sweet bears.   I used the layout from Mojo Monday to make them into a card.


I am feeling refreshed today after a fun day out with friends yesterday.  We got pedicures and had lunch.  So nice!    I am loving my Bermuda Bay polish on my toes.  :)  

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. I can see why you purchased the bear stamp set...so cute. You did a wonderful coloring job on them. Great card!

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe those bears are so sweet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on fire with all these beautifully colored images!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)