Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Freshly Made Bright Monsters


Wednesday!  Time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   Cindy tossed us a curve this week with a long and skinny card!   I don't usually make these, but the team held my hand and talked me through the measurements.  lol   I used my cute little monsters from Lawn Fawn because they just seemed to fit perfectly.   I colored them some bright colors with my Copics so that I could also play along with the challenge at MarkerPOP.  

MarkerPop! Challenge #63: Bright Colors

I hope you'll come play along with us!   Try your hand at a different sized card along with us.  :)

12 comments:

  1. This is waaaay too cute! The bright colors are fun ...... those little critters are ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party hat-wearing monsters! What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest monsters ever! And I love the bright colors. Fab card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Fabulous coloring and you really must tell me where you got the stitched scallop die from - like I need an excuse to spend money :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card Rita! Makes me smile! Thanks for the inspiration over at FMS. Have a great day. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Rita! I just love those monsters! They are fabulous! You're colouring is amazing! This is going to make someone smile a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...this card is so cute,Rita!! I love those adorable monsters and great bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! How adorable!! You stinker - I don't have this set yet, and now I wat it EVEN MORE than I already did :/ LOL! Great card and colors. Thanks so mcuh for joining us over at MarkerPop for our Bright Colors Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is super-cute and super-fun! Love these little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, Rita! I was drawn to your card the moment I saw it! I LOVE the bright colors that you used for this super-fun card! It wouldn't have been the same with any other colors. Super cool and super clever! Thanks for giving my odd shaped card a go!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)