Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Friday Mashup 200


Two of my favorite online stamping friends are part of The Friday Mashup, so I had to go play with their 200th challenge celebration this week.   For my card I chose challenges #121 (polka dots and the word Happy) and #59 (ribbon/bow and a decorative edge).   I used the March kit from Simon Says stamp again because I kinda love it.  :)  The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of girly cards is still going on, so I'm linking up over there as well.



I'll see you tomorrow with a Freshly Made Sketches card. Maybe...  I can't get the picture to look halfway decent, so I might run away this week!  lol 

8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Great job with the Mashup.. This is such a gorgeous kit too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup and celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kit too, Rita, and love your gorgeous card! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sentiment! Great design! I really like this colour combo too! I'm new to the Friday Mashup but I'm joining in the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun card- and i love that quote :) Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The colors are awesome together and I love your simple quote stamping. Thanks for playing along with our anniversary challenge at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    I spotted you over at Friday Mash Up.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rita! I love how you used the kit! Such a wonderfully elegant card!

    So glad you joined the celebration at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you here, Rita!
    I love your card...the bold yellow with the black and white really pops...and is wonderful with that inspiring quote!
    Thanks for helping us celebrate with #200 at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)