Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Inspiration from Prickley Pear


It's Monday.   Yay?  No?   It's time for some Prickley Pear inspiration, so hopefully that makes it a little better.  :)   I went super simple with my card to show off these crazy birds.  This weekend I felt like the one on the bottom, but my mom is coming tomorrow.  I'm feeling like the purple one today!  Shooting for the blue one tomorrow.    lol

Stamps: EE0207 Rockin RobinJJ0090 Stacked Robins

I am off to finish up some cleaning!  Check out the blog for more inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is super cute! Since I've been at work since 7 a.m. today, I definitely feel like the one at the bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you get to spend time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)