Friday, March 13, 2015

Two Paper Divas Sweet Blossom


A little inspiration from Two Paper Divas today.  I love this Sweet Blossom flower so much.  It was super fun to color and it's just cute.  I can see it working for girls of all ages!   I used a sentiment from Banners #2 to finish it off.   I'm entering this into the MarkerPOP challenge this week since it is Anything Goes.  :)   The stitched tag is a set of tags from My Favorite Things and the banner and rectangle are a MFT Blueprints set.  I LOVE stitched dies.

Challenge #64 - Anything Goes

I hope you had a wonderful Friday! It's our 11th anniversary, so we went out to dinner and will be sharing a little cake after Laila's in bed.  Thankfully she was good at the restaurant, so while not romantic, it was still nice.   My steak was perfectly cooked and our appetizer was yummy.  And, NO DISHES!  Woo Hoo!


When I uploaded my pictures, I was a bit shocked at this one.  I forget how big she's getting.  Almost three!  How did that happen?!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Rita. I love the color you used on the flower and the base of your card! Awesome job coloring too. Have a great day! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! And I too can't believe how big she is getting! Love her curls, reminds me of my daughter at that age! Laila gets cuter everyday and I never get tired of seeing what she is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet - I love how you layered the tags! Thanks for joining us at the MarkerPop! Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)