Saturday, March 28, 2015

Two Paper Divas Inspiration


I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this one or not, but I'm going to go ahead and put it out there.   I love this stamp from Two Paper Divas (called End of Your Rope) and have so many ideas to use it.  When I sat down to work on one idea, I found that I didn't have the supplies to do what I had envisioned.   I tried, but I don't think my card does this amazing sentiment justice.  You'll be seeing it again once I pick up some better "rope" to really get my idea working.  :)

I hope your weekend is going well. We are working around the house preparing for my mom to get here on Tuesday.  We are all excited, but there's lots to do before then!  Laila wants to help do EVERYTHING right now and that makes it all take way longer. She actually went to lay on her playroom floor and cry today when I wouldn't let her do the dishes.  Crazy!  One day she'll be crying because she HAS to do them.   We've been letting her, but she waited until I was down to the heavy pots and pans to ask today.

I'm also struggling a bit mentally again.  I had went to seeing my counselor every three weeks, but I think I'm going to go back to every two.  I need the support right now.   Laila will be going to Mother's Day Out for two days a week this Fall, so I am hoping that having that little break each week will help my sanity and allow me to catch up with all that I feel I'm always behind on.   So like the stamp says, I'm trying to tie a knot and hang on!

I'll see you back tomorrow with some stamping I'm doing with my club ladies.  We are having an informal meet up to just work on whatever, but I did figure out a project or two I wanted to share with them.


Laila had a blast with edamame this week.   (and you can see the stool that she drags around the kitchen to 'help' there in the background.)  lol   Grammy doesn't know what she's in for this trip! 

4 comments:

  1. Actually Rita I think it turned out amazing! Love the idea and not sure if this is what you had in mind but I see a ship portal when I look at your card. Reminds me of a ship portal window, ropes on the deck, warm weather, :) etc. Great card!! You've inspired me. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very talented! I check your blog every day and really enjoy it. I have two daughters, 6 and 5, so I relate to your adventures with your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your rope card turned out fabulously! I love it, and it's a great sentiment :) Hope you're hanging on to the knot on your rope and ready to enjoy a visit with your mom. Hugs to you, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you decided to share this card. Turned out great and it is perfect for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)