Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift


I'm sure you've noticed that I seem to be neglecting my Stampin' Up! stamps lately.   I realized today that I actually had some that I'd never inked up!  Gasp!  That's just unacceptable.   My new goal for Sunday is to make a card using Stampin' Up! stamps.  I might sneak in my Copics like I did here, but the Washi tape, button, and twine are all SU.  :)  I never seem to be great about keeping a goal to post a certain something a day of the week, but I'll try!  Promise!   My goal is to do that, but also to CASE the catalog!   For this card I used a card from the Occasions catalog.


I liked the banner and the Washi tape down the side, so I used those elements along with the button/twine for my card.   There are many wonderful layouts in the catalog, so give one a shot! 

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift, Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Memento Black, Copics
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  SU Neutral Buttons (retired), SU Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, SU Gingham Garden Washi tape (retired)


I'll see you tomorow with two posts! :) 

4 comments:

  1. You've colored this so beautifully, Rita! And that yellow makes my heart sing. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You're making me want that set.

    And how did you ever get your daughter to like her picture being taken? My granddaughter will not let me. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always happy to see your SU projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your amazing and creative idea to indescribable gift and great gag gifts.I appreciate your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)