Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ties for Two Paper Divas


Two Paper Divas is releasing new stamps this weekend and there are some great "guy" stamps!   I know I never have enough masculine stamps, so I was super excited by this release.   For my card today I used For a Special Guy.  It's a great set with 3 ties and 2 sentiments.

I had a blast coloring the ties with my Copics.   I really love my markers.  They are not something I ever imagined myself owning, but I am thankful that Jason got me started with them.  :)  

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully I'll keep my streak of posting every day this month and be back with a card tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. And a wonderful job of coloring I might add! Love the blues. Great card Rita!! Thanks for sharing. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, Love your card....turned out beautifully! I bought these stitiched dies just because of you!!! They work really well with this card and layout. Thanks for sharing a card on release day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)