Thursday, March 5, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Flowers


The card kit from Simon Says Stamp is so delightful this month.  Black, yellow, and gray are one of my favorite color combinations, so I HAD to get it.  I wasn't sure about these flowers at first, but after using them I really like them!  :)   I made this card for the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp as it was for a girly/special lady this week.  


She's getting so big and so grown up.   Her little independent streak is going strong now!

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! The colors are gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card! It's sweet and simple, super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)