Friday, March 20, 2015

TPD Handy Guy


Happy Friday!   I wanted to share a card I made for Two Paper Divas.  It uses a newer set called You Are a Handy Guy and it is perfect for those handy dudes in your life.  I love coloring the images and I think you will as well.  :)  They would also be fun to paper piece if you like that better than coloring.


She needed me to take her picture while I had the camera out.  lol  She's so silly!  We are off to Costco to pick up pictures and dinner.  I am getting ready to dive into Project Life, so stay turned for that!  I am pretty clueless, but I'm going to try.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rita- I really love this "fix it" card! Man cards have been something I have struggled with and this tool set makes life so easy! The possibilities are endless...I was thinking of doing a card with this tool set for my nephew's birthday as he likes to fix everything! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The ultimate man-card! Nice coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're diving into Project Life?! Oh boy!!! Can I watch?? I have all the stuff (including the grandkids - I need to print some pics), just need to DO IT!

    I love your blog, Rita - it's one of my faves!! :-)

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)