Saturday, February 11, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch 208


Can you believe it is almost Valentine's Day?  It's not a holiday that I particularly like, but I wanted to make a couple of cute cards to send to friends.  I loved the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, so I thought my little animals would work with it.  My friend loves squirrels, so I need to find a couple more stamps so that she doesn't get sick of seeing this one.  :)  It's from The Greeting Farm, while the sentiment is a Stampin' Up! one.


Isn't that a fun sketch?  I always love to see the new ones from this challenge.  They always get my brain thinking.  


We had some nice not-too-hot weather yesterday, so we headed down to the beach.  Laila had a blast! She was covered in sand and ruined her shoes, but she sure had fun doing it.  Yesterday was one of the few family outings that I can remember where nobody got mad and there were no meltdowns.  It was so wonderful.  

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)