Friday, February 17, 2017

Stampin' Up! Barnyard Babies


Barnyard Babies is an adorable set from Stampn' Up! that I just loved when I saw it.  Now once I got it, I was clueless!  After reading Animal Farm this week, I was inspired to pull it out and try to make something.  My little animals are way cuter than some of them in the book.  :)  This wasn't a challenge card or anything like that, just playing around. It's nice to do that sometimes.

Now I'm off to rest.  I volunteered early this morning and it was a lot of lifting and moving boxes, so I'm worn out.  I did sneak in a nap this afternoon, so I should get a few episodes of my current Netflix show in.  Have you guys watched American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson?  I'm a true crime junkie, so I was excited when it was one of the new shows they added in February.  I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I acutally have a master's degree in forensic science.  I've always been interested in it, but I do wish I had went the criminilogy route instead of the science one.  I don't handle the sight of blood very well and get light-headed when I see it. That's probably a good thing to know before you pick a career.  Oops!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. If it doesn't fit, you must acquit! We watched this recently and we were impressed with how good it is. I felt so bad for Marcia Clark through the whole thing. This is such a cute card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)