Thursday, February 16, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 231


I haven't played around with my distress inks and stencils for a bit, so this sketch from the Paper Craft Crew seemed perfect for that.  I don't know if it's too much brown, but I kinda like it.  Monochromatic cards can be fun sometimes.  The stencil and butterly are Tim Holtz stamps and the sentiment is from Neat & Tangled.  (On a side note, I used up my first reinker last month.  Early Espresso, of course.  It's my favorite Stampin' Up! color, so I need to get a new one! I love that color so much.)

Visit the Paper Craft Crew and play along with Card Sketch 231. #pcc2017 #cardsketch #papercraftcrew www.papercraftcrew.com

Now I'm off to clean up my desk.  I made a huge mess making this one.  I changed my mind a million times on various things, so my desk is a pile of maybe, maybe nots.  :)   Have a great end to the week! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Rita! Definitely not too much brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is outstanding! I love your cards and your style and hope you are able to get back to posting regularly. Miss seeing your daily creations as much as you miss getting the time to create them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, Wow!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job on the stenciling and that butterfly is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew this week! Blessings, Tina, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Rita! I just love the stencils you used, and no - it's not too brown!! So glad you joined our Paper Craft Crew challenge - hope to see you again soon :) ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, WOW! Totally amazing card. I love the vintage feel and the use of the stencils. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. One of my personal favorites. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)