Saturday, February 18, 2017

Papertrey Ink Mum's the Word


I managed to make another card for the Papertrey Ink Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future challenges.  This card was inspired by the 2013 look back and a card made by Wanda.  I didn't have the stamps featured this time, but I used the colors of Wanda's card with a set I did have.  I added some vellum over my large panel to play on the vellum leaves of her card.  I have another panel I tried first and got a little too water happy, but I think I can use it with the vellum like this one.  It hides a bit.  :)

Papertrey Ink Hands of Time Stamp Set. Card by Wanda Guess. 10 Year Celebration of PTI

Hopefully you can see the inspiration.  

Now I have to go clean my desk AGAIN.  I'm the messiest crafter! 

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)