Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 276


I seem to be making a mess in my room more than cards lately, but I did mange to put together a card for Freshly Made Sketches. The very talented Amy is our hostess this week..  The team put togetther a wide range of styles and ideas, so I look forward to seeing the gallery this week.

I found my cute Simon Says Stamp set with the cute Peeps this week, so I had to use it.  My mom is such a fan of Peeps.  I'm undecided on how I feel about them, but they do make fun s'mores.  :)  And I think Concord Crush is still my favorite purple EVER.  It makes me happy.  I think I have a little stashed away.  :)

I'm worn out, so Amazon Video and Hannibal are calling my name.  I'm scheduling this and heading to bed.  

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love those peeps! This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! That purple and lime provide such a fabulous splash of color! We don't have peeps here so I'm not gonna vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I may not be a fan of the real Peeps, these Peeps are adorable. Love this card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color combo! I love how the yellow and green look with the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card Rita! I totally love those little peeps! Great colouring! The colours are fabulous! I totally love that paper! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a cute card, Rita! Love those fun bunnies and the wonderful colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are completely and totally adorable, Rita! Love, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)