Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sketch Saturday with PTI


Papertrey Ink has a fun series going on right now.  Not only are they looking back at the history of the company, but they are hosting challenges as well.  Today they are looking back at 2014 and I was so inspired by the colors of so many of the cards, especially the one below that was made by Betsy Veldman.  I decided to use those along with the new sketch at Sketch Satruday to make a card.  :)

    Life Is Beautiful - Betsy
Isn't that die awesome?  I thought about my mom when I saw it, so I had to get it.  I am going to save this card for her birthday in April.  I think she will like it. It's so fun to find stamps and dies that remind you of people you make cards and projects for.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and colorful papers you used to create your star quilt card! Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rita. Love the colors and your die that looks like a quilt block. I know your Mother will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. The colors are wonderful and the sketch works beautifully with the quilt die-cut. If someone asked me if that sketch would work with the quilt die, I would have guessed no. I would have been wrong. Thank you for sharing. Daria

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)