Monday, February 20, 2017

Papertrey Ink 2012

One more card to share for the Papertrey Ink Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future event.  I actually had a set from the 2012 day, Hello Sunshine!  I love sunshine (well, as long as it's not over 75 outside) and love stamps that feature it.  I did a wash with Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry and then used Crushed Curry to make the sun and rays.  It's a fun and cheery card and I can't wait to mail it out.


2532

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  We didn't do much. Jason had to mow yesterday and I felt bad most of the day.  The pollen is just awful already.  I seem to have a lot of days that start with a headache that doesn't go away.  Yesterday's was bad, so I was lazy.  Now I have a lot of clothes to fold.  Ugh.  Folding clothes and emptying the dishwasher are my most dreaded chores.  It's also bathroom day, so man!  So much fun, right?  lol  It's raining, so I guess there's not much else to do anyway.  

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)