Sunday, February 26, 2017

SSS Wednesday Challenge with Tim Holtz


One of my goals for the year is to finish up three of the classes from Online Card Classes that I've signed up for.  I thought I'd work on the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102 a bit this week.  Again, EASTER!  lol  I had never inked up this particular stamp, so why not?  I used Distress Paint for the background.  I tried to match my Copics with the same colors when I did the egg.  I think I got pretty close.  :)   I'm entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

I'll try to get back to adding supply lists when I have time. Hopefully that will help with some of the questions I get and have no way to reply to the person asking.

Stamps:  Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Easter Blueprints, Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Archival Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110lb, Manilla Tag
Other:  Dreamweaver Embossing Paste, Heidi Swapp flower stencil, misc sequins, Stampin' Up! Island Indigo ribbon and twine
Colors:  Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio
Copics:  BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09, YG01, YG09, YG09

The butterfly center had an amazing display where you could watch as they came out of their pupa.  It was the coolest thing!  We've watched them in our backyard, but only 1 or 2 at a time.  They had so many!  It's just a really cool place.


1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)