Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 275


Happy Discounted Chocolate Day!  :)   I managed to get myself together this week to play along with my amazing ladies at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our Queen of Layers, Narelle, is the hostess this week.  Her card is awesome and layered, so be sure you go check it out.  :)   The rest of the team made some pretty amazing cards too.  I'm a bit in awe of their creativity this week!

Do you have some of those stamp sets that you got because it was cute, but then it was hard to use?  And you almost never used it?  Yeah, that was this set from Stampin' Up! called Crazy Mixed-Up Love for me. I challenged myself to use it this week and I did it!  Yay!  I managed to find a stamp and embossing folder that helped shed some light on things.  lol


Laila was so excited about Valentine's Day.  It's probably my second least favorite holiday, with Christmas being first, but I tried to make it fun for her today.  Jason worked, so I took Laila to dinner as my valentine.  She loved her little gifts and flowers, so it was a nice day for us both.  Jason got me roses and a fancy coffee grinder.  I love how yummy the coffee smells when it's freshly ground.  I hope your day was nice as well. 

10 comments:

  1. You did it and you did it well!! I love the rays in the background! (Valentines is my very least favorite!! I'm on both ends of the spectrum for Christmas - I truly dislike December, but I love Christmas Eve and Day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the set! And the background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love all your little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and the embossing folder is perfect with this image! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! I love that lightbulb and the embossed background! It's just such a cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the embossed background, I think you found a way to use this set. The colour combo is great too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the embossed rays are coming out from the light bulb! That's a clever look! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Rita, it really grabs my attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is awesome Rita! I love the image you've used paired with the sunburst background!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)