Friday, July 9, 2021

Cheery Miss You

Today I went back and did one of the lessons from last summer's Online Card Classes Spring Card Camp. This was a two-fer lesson, so you got two cards from one die cut. I thought the samples were so pretty back then, but I didn't have the right die to make them. I ended up getting the actual one used in the lesson recently, so I decided to recreate the samples with some different colors and a different stencil. I love how they turned out. So cheery! I used distress inks for the background in Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, and Worn Lipstick. Fun combo for sure! :)  I want to enter them in the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. It's anything goes and the design team has great examples of how diverse that can be! 


Now... I have a book to finish and a bed calling my name. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

Rita 

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous CAS card. Beautiful colours and fabulous stencil.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)