Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Thankful Mistake


Hello! Tuesday... my least favorite day of the week. It seems like everyone is in a bad mood here on Tuesdays. Weird. Anyway, here's another card I tried with that same stencil from yesterday. It started as a bright happy card but it looked awful and I quickly turned it into a fall card. I made it for the challenge at Beyond the Blue. They are having folks use a stencil this week. 

I used my yellow distress inks and then went over it with some of browns through the stencil. It's an easy way to make fall cards I guess. lol I promise to put away that stencil for a bit. It seems like I just mess up my cards I attempt with it and end up with fall colors. 

Have a great Wednesday. 


1 comment:

  1. You know I think this is such a beautiful Fall design1! So happy you joined us at Beyond the Blue this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)