Monday, July 19, 2021

Falling Mistake


 Monday....did you make it through okay? We had a decent day here. Laila's anxiety got her just a bit when we sat down to do the standardized test, but once she calmed down she sailed through the first 3 parts. Tomorrow is math though and even the simplest problem can get her anxiety going in full freak-out mode.  So send good thoughts our way tomorrow!

This card is one that I totally messed up and tried to save. I was trying to do gesso resist and well, my gesso didn't resist the ink. Oops. So I made it into a fall card. Kinda. lol I think it looks okay now, but it was NOT what I intended. lol 

I'm off to see Jason before he goes to bed. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

Rita 


1 comment:

  1. I really like your oops!!!!! You did a great job turning it into a pretty card. Kris

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)