Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sweet Birthday Bees


 Happy 4th of July!!  I hope you didn't eat 76 hotdogs like that Joey guy. Yikes.  (I can't even watch that competition because the wet, soggy buns make me gag). Anyway.... lol I wanted to play along with a couple of challenges and this adorable image seemed to fit well. The As You Like It challenge asked for our favorite stitching and why. I'm going to out myself and say that I find needles and thread confusing and dangerous. My mom is a quilter, but I can't even figure out how to turn on a sewing machine. lol So... my favorite stitching for crafting is stitched dies, especially the wonky stitches. Safe for me to use and no on button to find. :) Cute Card Thursday was the other challenge I did because hello? How cute are these "bees"? 

Now I think a nap may be in order because we shall have fireworks going until midnight or later. *yawn* I need to rest up for hamburgers and apple pie that we have for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)