Monday, July 12, 2021

Lifesaver


 Hi friends! I missed you yesterday. lol I was so exhausted by the time I got my card made that I didn't get a chance to blog it. I did stamp though. I'm doing this with a couple of friends and we have all made it 12 days in a row so far! Amazing. Today I played along with The Crafter's Cafe Chalelnge blog. It is anything goes. I hope they like my card. :) 

Now I am off to rest as it has been a super long day!!  Super long. We thought that Jack got out the door and we spent a lot of time looking and crying. He must have been napping hard under the guest bed or something because he ended up coming out looking sleepy. I was so scared I had lost him. That put us behind with school, but we made up time and got it all finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)