Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Turtlely Late Birthday


 

Hi friends. Jumping in late with a card I made for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge. I had a long day, so I was very tempted to just skip. I decided not to give myself permission to do that, so here's my card. I love this cute little turtle so much. He's perfect for a belated birthday card. :)

Today I found out that I have ADHD. I started researching it after Laila was diagnosed and as I read, I saw myself as much as her. I finally decided to seek out help and got the official diagnosis today. Now I need to read up on how other people find ways to manage life with it. I am struggling so much and I know the struggle adds so much to my depression and anxiety. So, fingers crossed!


My Jack boy thinks I need to learn to craft with one arm so that I can hold him with the other. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)