Monday, July 5, 2021

Mixed Media Leaves


 Well, today I decided to try some mixed media. Yikes. It is wayyyyyyy out of my comfort zone. lol  I saw the blog challenge Creative Artiste Mixed Media and got inspired to try it. I used distress oxides, distress paint, fibers, dye ink, some die cuts and various stamps. I don't know what to think about it, but hey, I stamped and made a card today. :)

Do you like mixed media? It can be fun and messy to change things up and try it every now and then! It's been a long day, so I'm off to find my pajamas, quilt, and a book. See you tomorrow. 

Rita

3 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous Rita. I think the burlap is a wonderful addition as it creates so much texture. As I am guest designer at at Creative Artiste, MM, I want to say thanks for sharing this. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve made a great card! I love the brown and green mix. The background paper designs are terrific. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Rita I think it's absolutely amazing!! It's so good to step out of our creative comfort zones at times, I hope you have found a new joy in mixed media as i'm delighted you shared it with us @ Creative Artiste. Love those die cut leaves and the hessian strip behind they all work so well with your colour scheme.
    Best wishes in our challenge.
    Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)