Saturday, July 10, 2021

Sketch Saturday 668


 Happy Saturday, friends. :) I found a fun sketch at Sketch Saturday to work on for today's card. I tried to use up a few things from my stash as well. I had the white background with the circle strip there that I thought would be fun, as well as the solid black circle. I found some black and white designer paper and the rest of it just came together. I need to save this sketch because I have some much paper that I can cut into circles to make more. SO MUCH PAPER. Yikes. lol


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. 

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Fab monochromatic card, lovely polka papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the very modern, clean black and white papers!! Perfect for this sketch. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Dena J, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)