Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Darth Troll

Hello! Happy Tuesday. I hope your week is going great so far. We are having a pretty good week here. We are learning about the start and spread of Islam, plus doing some plant experiments. I love learning along with Laila. Anyway, for my card today I wanted to play along with the TIME OUT Challenge. I knew I had this Trolls/Star Wars set I hadn't inked yet, so I grabbed it since their theme is Movies. Now strangely enough, I hadn't seen Star Wars until a few years ago when we got them to watch over the winter holidays. Laila fell in love with Darth Vader and everything she asked for, wore, or loved was him. We had light saber fights ALL day. It was crazy. She's calmed down with it all now, but she did recently go back and watch the first one a couple of days in a row. 

Here she is at Halloween that year. :) Obsessed! She wanted to wear this all the time. lol 

I'm off to read a book I picked up from the library today. I've seen some people say they couldn't put it down, so I may be in for a long night. Yikes. 

2 comments:

  1. Your troll is wonderful... amazingly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see you posting again. And your cards are better than ever! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)