Thursday, July 8, 2021

Flowery Friend


 Hello!!!  10pm, but here I am with a card. My eyes say it's time for electronics to be off, so I finished just in time! This is a bit of an old school card for me. Colored card base, flowery designer paper, ribbon... but, why not? The paper and stamps were from an old Simon Says Stamp card kit and I used some Early Espresso seam binding from my Stampin' Up! days. I had an awful time with my sentiment. It kept smearing on me, so I finally heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I don't know if something is wrong with my EE ink pad or if I'm just not used to SU ink pads now. But, I got it. :) 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! It's almost Friday! (like literally in two hours here) lol 

Rita 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)