Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sketch Saturday Birthday


I haven't been in much of a stamping mood the past few days, but I am glad to have a few cards to post from last week's stamping sessions.   :)   I loved the sketch at Sketch Saturday, so I managed to make a card for it before I stopped stamping.   I used the June Simon Says Stamp card kit.  I just love the bright, happy colors!   It's a pretty simple card, but I think it will make someone's birthday a bit happier.

Now I'm off to wait on this tropical storm we have blowing through today.  I hope it doesn't get too bad.   Jason took extra clothes in case he gets stuck at work and I've been trying to talk to Laila about it.  I just hope everyone who recently experienced flooding aren't looking at a repeat of that.  Scary stuff.  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the bright and happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's bold and bright and I love your colour and paper choices. The double dose of "Happy" with the much smaller font for the birthday looks super cool. A great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Rita! It jumped out of the gallery at me. Love the cheery colors and the bold script. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Saturday! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)