Monday, June 15, 2015

Stampin' Up! Duo


I've been so bad about blogging lately.  It seems impossible while Laila is awake and then by the time she's in bed, I'm either stamping or reading.   I will try to be a bit better.  I have quite a few cards I haven't posted, so I do have stuff to show you!   Today I'm sharing two of the cards we made at my last club meeting.   I taught them how to make the watercolored backgrounds using stencils.  I just love Crumb Cake and red!


One of my ladies wanted to use the tag topper punches, so we made this card to practice that.   I think I sold several of the butterfly sets after people saw how pretty it was.  :)   It's a great set even without the framelits! 

Time to run!  It's the nightly pajama/toothbrush battle. lol   We are supposed to be getting some bad weather tonight and in the morning, so it might be a long night.   My goal is to get everyone, including myself, in bed early so we can get some rest.  If the thunder starts, I'll be in her room most of the night.  Poor dear is so scared.  :( I have my fingers crossed that it somehow misses us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)