Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello for Coffee

It's Wednesday, so time to share a Freshly Made Sketches card.   I had a rough week last week and missed out on playing, so I worked on my card early this week so that I was sure to play along.   I love my fellow members over there and they have to be nice to put up with me lately.  I'm such a mess and should totally be kicked to the curb.   Anyway.... Our sketch this week was designed by our amazing queen of layers, Narelle.

Isn't that fun?   I kinda flubbed it a little as I didn't look at it again before I made my card.  I think I'm close enough though, huh?   :)

I'm off to bed, so it's a short and sweet post tonight.   I just wanted to get it scheduled and not forget again.   Have a great rest of the week!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting a jump start on coffee cards...are you doing the Summer Coffee blog hop? I think your card is perfect for the challenge. Love it! I need to head over and check it out myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come and have coffee with you! Your sweet scallop look great with your design! The coffee ring is the perfect circle element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And I don't see any flubs either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the sketch for this, Rita. I'm not a coffee fan, but you do make the cutest coffee cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - the colors work so well together and I love those two rectangle/scalloped dies you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what you flubbed on this, because I LOVE it! It is completely perfect for the sketch! That coffee ring has been popping up everywhere I look, and I am starting to NEEED it, lol. Thanks for the reminder to use my background dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Rita! I love the coffee cup and the stain! Looks so fun! The sweet little hearts look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlfriend, you are SO creatively talented! I love this card and your ingenious way of using a "coffee ring" for the circle element. Someday, I'm coming to stamp with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!! That coffee ring is inspired as the circle in the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kicked to the curb....ha! No way! Because you make stuff like this. Which we all love (even when you don't). And I need to figure out how to stay in Houston long enough for coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is as always so creative Rita! I love your choices of colour and image (I'm a huge lover of coffee so your card is singing out to me!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)