Friday, June 5, 2015

Watercolor Blog Hop


One of two posts this evening!  There are two fun blog hops going on today and you don't want to miss those!  I made this one for the Watercolor Blog Hop hosted by Pretty Pink Posh.   I am not the best at watercoloring, but I had fun making my background with some distress inks and a stencil.   I kept the rest simple with a sentiment from Altenew and some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  :)

watercolor.bloghop

There are lots of great sponsors and amazing examples, so be sure to go check it out!

11 comments:

  1. I like this bright and sunny card. It's been cloudy here all week and this just brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this, Rita! I had this stencil on my wish list, but now after seeing how you used it I must have it. Thanks for enabling me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Rita. I like your watercoloring background and the CAS style !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really subtle use of the technique, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I wish you would have said exactly how you used the stencil to achieve the look. I would love to do whatever you did. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)