Thursday, June 25, 2015

Spectrum for SPARKS


A few weeks back I won a gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store and I was dying to use my new stamps!   I just love this little unicorn so much!    The current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is an anything goes on, so I'll be entering this for that.   I love all the neutrals/white with that pop of rainbow colors.  So much fun!!!!


One of my Instagram friends commented on how much she loved that stamp, so I'm excited to send this card off to her.   Crafty friends are so much fun!  I just have to find my stamps which I seem to have lost or put in a very safe place.   

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this fun and cute card,Rita! The unicorn is adorable and i love the rainbow colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Rita! Especially apropos after Friday's news!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)