Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Masked Butterfly

I thought I'd share my third homework card for the Online Card Classes Mask-erade class.  I've always been afraid of masking, but I'm learning so much and actually trying it out!   I used a new stamp from Tim Holtz that I hadn't used yet, so yay for using neglected things again.  :)   I will definitely being this technique a lot as I really LOVE it.   I have several more days of homework to go, so I'm trying to get caught up before the class officially wraps up on Friday.  

She's reminding me that she wants strawberry cake on her birthday.  lol    I think I'd be in big trouble if I didn't make that happen.  She seems set on it!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! The background you created is just perfect!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)