Sunday, June 28, 2015

Ombre Pretty Posies


I am always so behind!   I am finally posting my Two Paper Divas card for the week.   With Laila's party and crazy tantrums last week I have just gotten behind and lost track of time.   I finally sat down for a bit this afternoon with these two great stamps, Pretty Posies and Love With Your Heart,  and my new Hero Arts ombre ink pad.  Isn't that a fun look?  I love the flowers!   I need to work on using the ink pad a bit more, but it was so fun and I love the results.  I wanted the flowers to really pop, so I left the rest of the card very simple with lots of white space.



Here's the banner I made for Laila using my new Banner Punch Board.  It was pretty easy thanks to that, some framelit dies, and my Cameo!  :)  


She had the best day and I'm so thankful that we had a few friends over to enjoy it with us.  She played and played.  She was so worn out that she didn't even wake up during the thunderstorms last night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rita don't stress about the blogging. I totally hear you! Last week I missed two challenges that I'd prepared cards for and I still have to do my post from my Open House. Oh well life and family come first. Great card. I love the stitching detail and the large flowers. Thanks for sharing and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love all the white stitched layers and the flower colors. Looks like she had a great time at her party which is all that matters in the scheme of things. Thanks for sharing today as I know you have to be exhausted.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)