Saturday, June 13, 2015

Creepy Crawly Halloween 2


Last week I showed you this Creepy Crawly Halloween stamp as a gift tag and today and I wanted to share a matching card. As before, I used some stamps from Wicked Wear Accessories to add a little more fright to it.  :)   I really love the fonts on this stamp, so I know it will be used a lot.   If you haven't checked out all the new releases at Two Paper Divas, be sure to go do that.  There's so much to see and love!  

I'm enjoying making watercolor backgrounds with distress inks and stencils and I did another one here.  The stencil is subtle, but I think you can see some of the circles here and there.  For fun, I added a little paper fringe I cut to my tag.   It took me a while to make this as there were lots of parts that had to dry before I could move on to the next step, but I think it was worth it.

Laila had to go to the doctor this week and afterwards we went to Target.  She asked to go look at clothes and then picked out this cute dress.  I loved it too, so I had to get it for her. It should be super cool and comfy for summer.   I hope you are having a great weekend!  Enjoy your Sunday!  I'm about to go into party planning mode for Laila's birthday.  I can't believe it's two weeks away!   Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I love all the watercoloring you have been doing. Makes me ready to do some more Halloween even though it is only June!!
    PS I agree, the little dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)