Thursday, June 4, 2015

Watercolored Origami Map



Have you guys been joining Kathy in her second round of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge?   This is what I made with my first day of coloring.   I think it's fabulous that she's encouraging everyone to take a bit of time, even 5 minutes, to sit down and color something each day this month.  It is so relaxing and good for the mind!  It's never too late to join in, so go check out her blog.  She has a lot of great video tutorials and cards too!

I decided to ink up one of those stamp sets that I HAD TO HAVE OR I WOULD DIE that was sitting unused.   It's Origami Map from Neat & Tangled.  I love it!   It's super fun and you can use it with a lot of techniques.


This is my child and my cat fighting over an empty box.   So crazy! Why do I even buy toys????

1 comment:

  1. I love all the bright colors you used. The black background sets them off nicely!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)