Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Freshly Made Flower


Trying to get my head back in the game!   Today I am rejoining my lovely ladies at Freshly Made Sketches for our new sketch.   It's a great one from my friend Jen M.   She's a master of clean-and-simple and inspires me to embrace the white space! I used some new goodies from Ellen Hutson for my card.  I an in love with that flower die!
There are a lot of great interpretations of "any shape" on the design team and I just know we will get lots of creative entries!


She really liked this one. :)   She wouldn't give it back!

9 comments:

  1. I can see why you love this flower die! I love it too. I love everything about this card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful die.....love the flower! And I love that little smiling face too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has great taste!!! I pretty much agree with her completely! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dies and love what you've done with them! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Rita! I love that flower! Such great colour choices! The DSP looks great! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful Rita, I can see why Laila didn't want to give it up. Not only is the flower beautiful, but the random splatter of sequins and dots show off all that white space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that amazing flower - I'm so jealous of your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Rita! Just scrolling down to this card and can only wonder how you do it. Each and every design is out-of-this-world fabulous. You are so talented, and I am amazed that you can keep it going so frequently, especially with beautiful Laila to entertain and take care of. She certainly is a happy child and I love reading about your rides with her and what she's interested in as she grows. It brings back happy memories.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)