Saturday, June 6, 2015

Halloween for Two Paper Divas

Dude!  How did it get to be 9pm already?!    Today has been one of those days. So busy and so much to do.   I've been in my stamp room working all evening getting ready for my class tomorrow.  I also made this cute project to show off the new release at Two Paper Divas.   It's weird to be using Halloween stamps in the hot, humid weather we are having now.   Any excuse to eat gummy worms works for me though!  Ha!     I made a little tag with Creepy Crawly Halloween stamp and added a few spiders from Wicked Wear Accessories.  Cute, huh?   I wish I'd had some different bags to put my treats in or an actual topper die, but I tried.  Just focus on the tag.  ;)

Now I'm off to relax.  I worked until I got a headache and I'm calling today DONE! Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)