Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Penny Black Kitty


We made it through Wednesday!!  Well, almost. lol Tonight I wanted to share the card I made for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. It's monochromatic and I love doing those with grays. I grabbed my stamp and my warm gray Copic markers and went to work. After I finished my image panel, I made a background on watercolor paper using distress inks. I added some clouds at the bottom with a stencil and some white splatters at the top to be stars. I finished it off with some twine and a few star sequins. Oh, and the moon is shiny!  Wink of Stella just had to happen. :) 


Laila's hair is a huge part of the upset in our house some days, so I bribed her with some color to go and get it cut. lol The stylist layered it and thinned the back out some to try and help with the tangles. She likes it, so we'll see how this goes! Having to brush tangles for 30 minutes with a hyper, uncooperative kid is exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)