Thursday, August 14, 2014

AEIHeartU Kraft


I took a little break from "work stamping" to play along with the AEIHeartU Challenge and CAS(E) this Sketch.  I love kraft, so it was a perfect challenge for me; I think I also managed the sketch even though my sentiment is a bit different?  I wasn't sure and didn't originally link it because of that, but I decided to go back and do it since I did start out with the sketch.  I used the stars and sentiment from the AE Party Animal set.  The rest is just die cutting.   Easy, peasy!

Challenge 13


Red is so perfect with kraft.  I think I would be happy to just stamp with those two colors forever.   Do you have a favorite color combination?   I normally like stamping with blues, so this has been a nice change for me.  Something different to mix things up.  :o) 


She just had to have me take her picture when she saw the camera.   We have had the best day today and I am so thankful.  We went out to lunch and then to Whole Foods.   I put her in the shopping cart that looks like a car and she "drove" all around the store.   Long nap, woke up happy, and is still laughing and playing. It hasn't been too bad of a week so far, so I hope this trend continues for a while.   

4 comments:

  1. Cool card! Those colors look fab together and I love the layout. Hope happy days with Laila continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is a great color combo. I love the cut out circles with the stars. And look how fabbo this looks against your blue wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red + kraft! Did you know you can also link this up to this week's CAS(E) this Sketch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so striking! I love the color combination and the sketch! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)