Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Branch Out


I didn't get to stamp yesterday, but I still have another card that I haven't shared with you yet.  This is another Dare to Get Dirty challenge card. I don't know if I'll get anymore made for the challenges, but I've had a lot of fun so far.  For this one I used two favorite stamps, Hardwood and Branch Out (Thanks, Pat!).   The window is from my Cameo.  That thing sure comes in handy!   Chocolate Chip and Island Indigo are a very lovely color combination aren't they?

Laila's Hope Calendar pictures were yesterday and we got a little preview of them already.  They turned out great!   Debi is just such a great photographer.   After the pictures wasn't good and we had a bit of a rough day, but we survived and are here to try another day!

1 comment:

  1. the card is gorgeous...and Layla is so cute -- Hang in there -- it DOES get easier!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)